How to store, edit, organize and share the memories of your life
You’ve taken hundreds of pictures with your smartphone. Now what?! The geeks at GeeksOnTour recommend Google Photos. It works automatically, and it’s FREE.
- Gathers pictures from all your digital devices
- Provides unlimited online storage
- Frees up space on your phone
- Searches and sorts by date
- Lets you create albums, edit and enhance pictures
- Makes it easy to create collages, animations, and movies with music
Longtime USA Dive Club members Jim and Chris Guld are professional technology trainers. As ‘Geeks on Tour’, they present many fun and educational seminars at computer clubs, RV Rallies, senior centers, and even people’s homes all over the country. Chris is recognized by Google as a Platinum Level Top Contributor to the Google Photos Forum.