August 15 - 22, 2020
Must sign up by February 10
$2850 without air
- Accommodations aboard the yacht
- Diving - up to 5 dives a day – 5.5 days
- Tanks, weights, belts
- Airport and/or Hotel transfers on day of charter
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
Does not include:
- Nitrox $100
- Port Fee $110
- Airfare: FLL-BZE - Please book your own flights when they become available
- Southwest (#629 [10:55] / #1027) when available for Aug. 15 - 22
- Starting mid-January, check Southwest site daily to book ticket early
- Flights in early August were recently selling for $308
- Friday Night Dinner - We are on our own in town.
We can board on arrival at the dock, after 3 pm.
Your passport must be valid until at least 2/22/2021.
This is a trip that the club has done several times – but not as often as we would have liked due to high airfare cost. Now with Southwest as the second carrier the prices for air have dropped 60% or more. Together with the DEMA special pricing ($600 rebate) we are able to offer this trip at a very attractive price point. We are likely to be greeted by a known face - Captain Dennis Gautreau – who was our captain in Bahamas in 2014.
Most of the diving will be off Lighthouse Reef, but we will occasionally also do Turnefe. Expect to see both large and small animals: Tarpon, Grouper, Eagle Rays, Squid, Octopi, Seahorses, Frogfish, etc.
It’s always wise to purchase travel insurance for any trip. Here are a few links you can use if interested:
To see some photos from prior trips - BZE AGG III - 2015
https://usadiveclub.org/Photos - and check out 2015
Trip Prices / payment schedule:
Click here for the signup form.
Trip Lead: Nils: firstname.lastname@example.org