Nai’a Live aboard – Mar 14-21, 2020; Volivoli 21-28(+), 2020
We start from Home on Thursday 3/12 from FLL to Los Angeles (LAX) and continue later the same day to Nadi, Fiji. Airfare LAX-NAD is included at group rates. Business upgrade is available – but expensive. We spend the morning in Raffles airport hotel. We get picked up by Nai’a by van at 1 pm and board the boat mid afternoon. After a week of live aboard diving – Saturday 3/21 - we will go by van to Volivoli. That resort is completely rebuilt. We have all ground rooms – no hikes up the hill to get to your room. Next Saturday 3/28 – we will stay at the resort until it is time to take a van to the airport for our flight home; back in US early afternoon Saturday 3/28. When all transfers are by van there is no domestic luggage surcharge. We are traveling a little earlier in the season to get warmer waters than the last two times (2008 and 2015).
Details – Nai’a
Same boat as in 2008 – Nai'a is the oldest and most experienced live aboard in Fiji with the most experienced sailors.
- Seven nights on the boat
- Six full days of diving – night dives when conditions allow
- House wine with dinner
Details – Volivoli
Resort on the north shore of main Island Viti Levu – recently remodeled
- Premium Ocean View Villas – beachside
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Full meal plan – three meals daily with juice, milk, rain water, coffee, and tea at breakfast
- Beach BBQ (Tuesdays)
- Three days of two-tank boat diving & two days of three-tank boat diving
- Unlimited shore diving (reserve tanks 24 hours prior)
- Traditional Meke performance (Thursdays)
- Free use of kayaks and participation in a variety of complimentary resort activities
Other Details - Both
- Double occupancy
- All taxes and tip included
- Raffles day room included – 2-4 per room
- All ground transfers
- Fuel surcharge Nai’a (none at the moments)
- Airfare between FLL and LAX
Signup Window - The primary signup period ended 8/31. If you signed up by that date the club will cover any potential “single supplement” – and we are extending that offer until we sell four more boat spots or until we can no longer add Fiji Airways seats. Note: unsold spots on Naia will be cancelled by Sept 10 - though we may get a "hurricane extension" from the boat. So if you are interested please act fast. We are holding 12 seats from LAX to Fiji – also only until 9/10.
As always, when you sign up for a trip, please consider trip insurance, especially since we do a boat payment on Sept 10 – that becomes non-refundable after that.
Questions? Contact VP of Overseas Diving, Nils, by e-mail at email@example.com. You can ask about – Business class, Single Supplement, xtension at Volivoli, etc.
Click here to download the signup form.Click here to see the trip announcement PDF file.
If you are looking at this as an email, the signup form is attached.