May 16th - 19th
$695 per Diver
Neal Watson’s Bimini Scuba Center at the Big Game Club
Still open spots! Contact email@example.com if you are interested!
Who doesn’t love Bimini? It’s a short trip on the ferry out of Miami, great diving, no need to fly. We’ll be staying at the Big Game Club and diving with Neal Watson’s Scuba Center, located in some truly beautiful islands - the Bimini’s. It’s a long weekend of beaches, diving, great restaurants, and a unique island to explorer. A great way to shake off the dust and go diving right when the water’s getting warm!
The price includes:
- Round trip Ferry ride
- Twin occupancy room at the Big Game Club
- 2 days of 2 tank morning dives with Neal Watson’s Bimini Scuba Center
- Three extra options – all covered in the price!
1) An afternoon swim with Wild Dolphins! (Planned for afternoon of 1st day of diving)
2) Turn one of the morning dives into a special Stingray Dive
3) Shark Dive! - Based on Diver interest, we could change one day into a Shark Specific diving day
The FRS Ferry to Bimini will leave May 16th (Wednesday) at 9:00 am from 901 S America Way, Miami, FL 33132 Terminal "H" (Port of Miami), and arrive in Bimini two and a half hours later. Parking is $22 per day at the port. The return trip will leave from Bimini at 6:30 pm on May 19th, getting into Miami at 9 pm.