Kid friendly trip - diving mostly 40'
Enjoy diving the beautiful blue waters of Cozumel, Mexico during an amazing trip that is tailored to families with junior divers and others who might prefer to spend time at shallower depths equal to or less than 40 feet. We will be diving with Dressel Divers, a 5 Star PADI provider. The exception to our shallow diving will be Palancar Reef- Cozumel’s top attraction! Junior divers will remain safe while diving the rim with a dive master.
This 7-day, 7-night ALL INCLUSIVE hotel package includes 5 days of 2 tank dives, 1 night dive, free nitrox, all meals and drinks, round trip airport transfers, taxes and tips! Price does not include airfare which is currently approximately $720.00.
Experience Cozumel’s clear water (80-100 ft visibility) while on easy drift dives featuring beautiful coral reefs and many species of fish in water that averages 82 degrees in June.
Featured Creatures – Splendid toadfish, (endemic to Cozumel) eagle rays, grunts, snapper, angelfish, parrotfish, moray eels, grouper, hawksbill turtles, trumpet fish, wrasse, hogfish, spotted drum fish, amberjacks, lobster, octopus and even long snout seahorses.
ADDED BONUS: The package also includes a $500.00 per room Resort Credit which can be distributed in the following ways:
- $140 per room upgrade credit applied to your total upgrade charge with a minimum stay of 5 upgraded nights.
- $85.00 Star Prestige package credit applied to your total package charge with a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- $60 credit to apply towards a romantic dinner for two.
- Three $30 Spa Credits applicable for treatments and massages. Credits cannot be combined.
- $25 Dressel Divers Water sport credit, applicable when purchasing an open water certification course.
- 2 $20 Star Market credits, applicable when spending $100 or more. Credits cannot be combined.
- Resort credits may not be redeemed for cash.
Question: please contact Trip lead, Nancy or Nils: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the signup form.